The temp tells all

Ever wondered how boring it must be to temp for a living? Wonder no more! Read my blog and share my pain- no snoozing at the back now!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

10 lies you will tell your temp agency

1. Yes, that's right- I have a typing speed of 60 words per minute.

2. What did you say that phone system was called? Excalibur? Yes, I've worked with that. Oh, Scavenger? Er, well, yes, that too.

3. Weak points? My only weak points would be that I don't delegate enough and that I push myself too hard.

4. £6.50 per hour sounds great!

5. No, you're the only temp agency I've signed up with.

6. The assignment's going really well. Everybody's so friendly and helpful.

7. I left my last job because I wanted a fresh challenge.

8. Yes, that's right- all As for my A levels.

9. I faxed my timesheet through in the early afternoon- that should be enough time for you to process it!

10. I'd love the chance of going permanent at this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home