The temp tells all

Ever wondered how boring it must be to temp for a living? Wonder no more! Read my blog and share my pain- no snoozing at the back now!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My work here is done

Alas, it's my last day here tomorrow. I've sidestepped Des's drinks invite nicely by inventing a large Irish rugby-playing boyfriend who wants to take me out on the town for St. Patrick's Day. Poor Des.

My consultant has been in touch and says that there's no reception work going right now, but do I want a week in a call centre? A week in a call centre usually feels like 7 years in Tibet but beggars can't be choosers and as from Monday I'll be on outbound calls trying to get people to take equity release on their mortgage, which I've done before for a different firm. To say it's a nightmare is an understatement but I can always end the call if people get a bit frisky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home